A tribute to great artists who have made art history and revolutionized whole eras, of course in typical Geomag style.
You can display or hang your artwork thanks to the frame included in the set.
This set of magnetic cubes has 6 puzzles that reproduce a selection of masterpieces to build or discover one by one by rotating the rows of cubes:
- Portrait Bust of Mademoiselle Marcelle Lender – 1895, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Girl in a Sailor’s Blouse – 1918, Amedeo Modigliani
- Self-Portrait with a Straw Hat – 1887, Vincent van Gogh
- Still Life with Apples and a Pot of Primroses – 1890, Paul Cézanne
- The Siesta – 1892-1894, Paul Gauguin
- Under the Wave off Kanagawa – 1830-1832, Katsushika Hokusai
Have fun completing the magnetic puzzles. Take out, shift, rearrange or separate the cubes to create your own version. Discover each successive image by rotating the magnetic rows.
There is a frame included that allows you to display your artwork.
It is self-standing or you can hang it on a wall, both horizontally and vertically.